Monday, August 18, 2014

Comeback

I feel bad from holding back Ezi. It's my fault. Work hijacked me from this place.

Listen, we don’t have much time. You have to trust me. I know that’s a little early to ask, but we don’t have years to build a friendship. You saw everything with your own eyes, you understand how dangerous this stuff is.
I mean. Listen. If this gets into the hands of a megacorporation, we are all screwed. I mean humanity is screwed. It screws all the little balance we had in the past, and I’m not even talking about in how many ways this can be used to wipe us all out. You have to help me.
I know that you are not the average space jock, who is only concerned about the money. You could have killed me several times, yet you didn’t. I see it in your eyes, how you look at me, how you try your best to convince me that this is stupid.
Please, don’t say anything. Wait, wait. You cannot say that seriously. You are just the good guy, who wants absolution for a pretty girl. I get that often, don’t worry, you are not the first one. Please trust me. I beg you.
You have to play a role. You have to look like the average space jock, who doesn’t even understand what he is getting into. That’s the only way you will survive. Just tell them what I told you, and forget that this has ever happened. And delete your armor’s recordings. All of it. Don’t even let them find a trace of it.
Ah, stop this, please. I know, you don’t think this will work. Trust me. This is our best option. I already modified the data, and all the calculations are off, but just a small fraction. It will take them some time to realize that all of our research is useless. If I had made everything seem much worse, they would be suspicious. This is the perfect cover, trust me.
They will think that I tried to sell the data of a doomed research to a different company, and hide the money before they realized that everything is useless. And the fact that I died defending this crap will make everything more believable. Please, do it.
Step back a few meters, I’m going to attack you. Don’t make my death fast, I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment